15. Februar 2011


my whole life, waiting for the right time, to tell you how i feel. and though i tried to, tell you that i need you. here i am without you. i feel so lost, but what can i do?
'cause i know this love seems real. but i don't know how to feel. we say goodbye in the pouring rain and i break down as you walk away. 
stay, stay.
'cause all my life, i've felt this way, but i could never find the words to say, stay - stay.
alright, everything is alright, since you came along and before you, i had nowhere to run to. nothing to hold on to. i came so close to giving up, and i wonder if you know. how it feels to let you go? we say goodbye in the pouring rain. and i break dowan as you walk away
stay, stay. 
'cause all my life, i've felt this way but i could never find the words to say, stay - stay. 
so you change your mind, and say you're mine. don't leave tonight, stay. we say goodbye in the pouring rain, and i break down as you walk away. stay - stay. 'cause all my life i felt this way. but i could never find the words to say, stay - stay. 
stay with me, stay with me, stay with me, stay with me. 
stay, stay, stay, stay with me.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen